- New York State residents are taking it up the hiney with gas prices.
- Skyline Chili and White Castle eaten at the same meal won't necessarily kill you.
- Using swim-time as leverage against childish misbehavior is effective.
- Chuck E. Cheese is where a kid can be a kid and adults can play games for a token apiece like the old days.
- A digitally animated film, projected by a digital projector makes for a very nice movie-going experience.
- There are good reasons why I don't have a video game system in my house.
- Cold Stone Creamery ice cream are okay by me.
- Lamb wrapped around an olive garnish tastes good.
- Illinois State residents are not taking it up the rear as much as NY Staters when it comes to gas prices.
- Two kids in a house is mildly amusing. Four kids in a house is full-blown entertainment.
- Togas can be made of just about any kind of material.
- Karaoke goes down better at a private party.
- Vodka drinks go down better with Karaoke.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
13 Things I've Learned On This Vacation...So Far (July 12 Edition)