It doubly sucks that the journalists openly wonder if Kobe is going to hit back then fill in their own answer that he can't or won't unless he gets a title without Shaq. All of these fellas remind me of the most obnoxious college dorm guys who followed sports and went with the majority rule, no matter what. You know, the Yankee/Duke/Cowboys/Bulls fan?
These guys want Shaq to be the same thing he was six years ago and are sinking with the ship. In my humble opinion, Shaq:
- Loves to take credit for a championship when the team helped him get there.
- Is not as dominant as everyone would have you believe.
- Is a petulant man-child (I know this because I'm one too at times.)
- Should shut the "f" up and actually stick with a team for awhile before jumping ship to what he perceives as the next great thing.
- Should look in the mirror the next time he wants to criticize someone.