Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Occasional Post


Well, Facebook has pretty well dominated by posting tendencies since before the start of the year. It just feeds my insane media addiction better than blogging! Even my parents have started accounts.

All is well in Western New York. The kiddoes are at grandma's farm this week and begin 1st and 3rd grades next week.

PreppyGirl has been performing with The Unexpected Guests for a while now and is quite good!

PGirl Jr. and Galoot Jr. both auditioned for "The Nutcracker" last weekend. I auditioned for a local production of "The Producers" last month and at a callback last night. Fingers crossed...

I've also been working with the Guests on a radio pilot for our in-house radio station.

Here's a link to something I wrote for it.

Check out the podcast link for more material we've written and recorded.

1 comment:

Julia said...

The radio stuff is way cool. I'm glad UG is doing that and think it's cool that you're helping out. Hooray for locally produced content on WRFA!

I'm very interested in seeing how auditions turn out for "The Producers" given the level of talent that's come out for roles.